Patent Agent Exam Preparation (PAP)
1. I know nothing about Indian Patent Act. Is your Patent Agent Exam Preparation (PAP) program suitable for me?
Yes. Our study materials are designed with the purpose of assisting you in passing the Patent Agent Examination, but it is our goal to teach you Indian patent act and process and patent drafting, so that once you pass the examination, you will be an effective patent agent.
2. How much time should I plan to spend on preparing for the Patent Agent Examination?
3. How are updates to your Patent Agent Exam Preparation study materials handled?
4. For how long do I have access to the recorded webinars and live sessions?
Access to the course is available for 1 year from the date of purchase, but if you are actively using GIIP’s online material and find that you need more time after your 1-year subscription expires, GIIP will provide complimentary access and updates (if applicable) for up to eighteen months after your initial purchase.
5. Can I do spot registration for the Live Classroom program?
6. Can I upgrade to Live Classroom program or to another Live Classroom program?
If you have registered for Live Interactive Webinar program or On-Demand program, you can upgrade to Live Classroom program by paying the fee difference.
If you wish to cancel your Classroom participation, you may do so up until seven (7) business days prior to your program start date. You may either transfer to a different Live Classroom
program within 12 months of your original program date or you may opt to transfer to the On-Demand program.
If you do not contact our office to cancel your classroom participation, you will be automatically transferred to the On-Demand program only.
7. If I purchase the On-Demand program and have questions, will they be addressed?
Yes. You may submit questions via e-mail: email@example.com
Please note that it may take several days to respond, but all questions are answered.
8. What payment methods are available?
We accept VISA, MasterCard and Personal or Corporate Checks. Additionally, Wire
Transfers of funds may be arranged.
9. Is lunch provided during the Live Classroom program?
Tea / Coffee snacks are served twice during the session and 1-hour lunch break is provided.
10. This FAQ didn’t address my questions, what should I do?
Please contact our office via telephone: 93102-55573 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask to speak with a registrar who will be more than happy to answer any additional questions.